Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: $10 Felicity Movie Coupon

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Today I got the Felicity movie from amazon. I got the one with the horse bracelet. Anyways I was happy to see the $10 coupon inside, and even happier to see that I can use it at AG Place! That means when I go on the 26th to Jess's debut I can use that coupon when I buy the doll! Yipee!!!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 20, 2005 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>

  2. #2
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    Congratulations! Does anyone know if the coupons are only one time use or not???? [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes I use the one in the Samantha movie at AGPC, but they will keep it! But it's great to save $10. lol payed the state tax.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They take the coupon in the store, but I think its multiple use on-line. Not sure if it's meant to be.

  5. #5
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by smoredrama:
    They take the coupon in the store, but I think its multiple use on-line. Not sure if it's meant to be.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...mwahahahahaaaa....


    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why can't I write down the code on the coupon before I take it to AGPC? All the coupons have the same code I think.

    Then when I go there I'll give them the coupon but I'll still have the code to shop online.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 20, 2005 11:40 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure you can write down the code and then use the code for online shopping. But in order to get the $10 off at AGPC you will need to give them the coupon.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dlnw's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used the code to place an online order and when I went back to place another order, the code was automatically filled in for me, so I think they want us to use it multiple times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •